Developers of condominium projects, and the professionals they retain to draft condominium subdivision plans, should be alerted of changes to MCL 559.166 which took effect February 1, 2016. First, to eliminate any confusion about the licensing status of professionals authorized to draft condominium plans, MCL 559.166(1) states that only licensed architects, licensed professional surveyors, and…
On October 1, 2015, Wegner Vollmer PC joined with Makower Abbate Guerra PLLC, forming the preeminent law firm focused on the representation of condominium and subdivision associations in Michigan. Clients will continue to enjoy the effective and prompt legal service they have come to expect, but now with the benefits of:
- With offices in Farmington Hills and St. Clair Shores, as well as satellite operations in the western and northern areas of the State, no community in Michigan is far away from legal help.
- An extensive support staff specially trained to assist in the unique needs of community association clients.
- Specialists in litigation and transactional work ready to tackle any problem your community association may encounter.
- Real-time electronic access to information on all collection matters initiated on your behalf. No need to make a phone call to learn the status of a matter when you have 24/7 access to a password-encrypted website.
- Lecturers and authors specializing in community association law available to assist its approximately 1,500 community associations throughout Michigan.