John F. Calvin, Esq Whether you live in a condominium or a subdivision governed by an association, chances are either you or one or more of the residents living within your community are coping with some form of disability. When the U.S. Census Bureau released its report on Americans with Disabilities in 2010, it estimated…
On October 1, 2015, Wegner Vollmer PC joined with Makower Abbate Guerra PLLC, forming the preeminent law firm focused on the representation of condominium and subdivision associations in Michigan. Clients will continue to enjoy the effective and prompt legal service they have come to expect, but now with the benefits of:
- With offices in Farmington Hills and St. Clair Shores, as well as satellite operations in the western and northern areas of the State, no community in Michigan is far away from legal help.
- An extensive support staff specially trained to assist in the unique needs of community association clients.
- Specialists in litigation and transactional work ready to tackle any problem your community association may encounter.
- Real-time electronic access to information on all collection matters initiated on your behalf. No need to make a phone call to learn the status of a matter when you have 24/7 access to a password-encrypted website.
- Lecturers and authors specializing in community association law available to assist its approximately 1,500 community associations throughout Michigan.