Developers of condominium projects, and the professionals they retain to draft condominium subdivision plans, should be alerted of changes to MCL 559.166 which took effect February 1, 2016. First, to eliminate any confusion about the licensing status of professionals authorized to draft condominium plans, MCL 559.166(1) states that only licensed architects, licensed professional surveyors, and…
Makower Abbate Guerra Wegner Vollmer PLLC is dedicated to the representation of community associations and the advancement of community law. While we handle virtually all aspects of real estate law, Community association law is our primary focus, and the eleven attorneys of the firm stand ready to help Boards navigate the array of challenges associations face, from Bylaw enforcement to collecting assessments to interpreting and amending governing documents to any other issue impacting condominiums, subdivisions and cooperatives.
To rise to the forefront of community association law in Michigan, Makower Abbate Guerra Wegner Vollmer PLLC has brought advanced, unique technology to assist its clients and property managers. Want to know why over 1500 community associations have already joined our team?
- Specialized attorneys dedicated to tackling litigation and transactional matters.
- 24/7 online access to all collection matters through the firm’s MAGC program.
- An expansive support staff providing prompt and effective assistance.
- Lecturers for Community Association Institute (CAI), Michigan Chapter and United Condominium Owners of Michigan (UCOM).
- Reasonable rates commensurate with the carefully planned budgets of our clients.
- Offices in Farmington Hills and St. Clair Shores to provide added convenience to our clients, as well as the ability to travel anywhere in the state as needed.
Contact us today to learn more about how Makower Abbate Guerra Wegner Vollmer PLLC can help you elevate your association. Please also browse these pages to discover the ways that our experienced lawyers and staff can meet all of your other real estate needs.